PFLS creates websites and internet services that are hyper-connected and completely integrated into the business’ IT systems.
Interactive and Payment Kiosks
Payment kiosks give your clients the ability to manage their bills via machine.
Audit and Consulting
PFLS observes, measures, analyses, understands, and shapes the client relationship, leading to a modern business experience.
PFLS GIVES YOU A SUPPORTIVE, HUMAN EXPERIENCE
In an age filled with more and more procedures and constraints laid on citizens, clients, consumers, adherents, allocators, and members, we help to establish a good balance between an organization’s constraints, and respecting the way their clients run their day-to-day.
PFLS GIVES YOU AN ELEVATED CLIENT RELATIONSHIP THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
In an age of new generations of hyper-equipped, hyper-connected, hyper-socialized consumers, we help to establish the proper role of digital’s increasing importance for a more empowered and heightened client relationship.
A SOCIALLY IMPARTIAL INTEGRATIVE CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
In an age of hyper-segmentation and extreme differentiation of client descriptions by age, socio-cultural level, consumer profile, life positions, and personal value, where socially-dominated populations have the most to lose and are lost to organizations, we help to integrate all populations without exclusion into an enriched client relationship.
- Paris March 2017
- PFLS’ Approach to kiosks
CompuSelf Habitat, HLM rent payment solution, awarded 2017 Most Innovative Kiosk. »
Created by PFLS and managed by Brinkʼs, the CompuSelf Habitat solution is based on the implementation of a multi-method rent payment kiosk (cash, check, bank card, and SEPA payment).
It is offered to social housing managers (HLM) in order to facilitate rent payment from their tenants, and serves a largely under-banked population by offering the possibility to pay in cash.
The CompuSelf Habitat solution was awarded the 2017 Most Innovative Kiosk Award in the Public Service category, the American website www.kioskmarketplace.com recognizes it as:
- a technological innovation: 7 years of PFLS’ research
- an operational innovation: : Brink’s manages the collection of funds all the way to their credit to HLM management’s bank accounts
- an organizational innovation: implementation of a modern and simplified method of collecting rent
- a social innovation: holding under-banked populations in mind.
This solution has been rolled out in 7 HLM centers: la Réunion, la Rochelle, Nemours, Angoulème, and soon-to-be implemented in Montargis.
Brinkʼs France, which employs 5,200 persons, is organized around several activities: Brinkʼs Cash Management (fund transport, denomination processing, management and maintenance of automated banking, and global offerings), Brinkʼs Airport (airport security), Brinkʼs Teleservices (telesurveillance), and Brinkʼs Global Services (international fund transport). The company exists in France and the West Indies (Martinique, Guadeloupe, and St Martin).
PFLS, created in 1994, is a consulting and design company for client accommodation and client relations development and support. Its activity is organized around 3 principal components: internet, consulting training studies, and interactive kiosks. Since 2010, PFLS has developed an expertise in improving and humanizing client payment recovery along the entire value chain across its technological, design, and fabrication affiliates.
PFLS : Najib Smires : 06 78 79 18 62Read More
- The PFLS kiosk approach is sensitive to the user population’s demands. Since 1994, the R&D department at PFLS has not stopped experimenting and putting strategies in motion to attract its clients while offering users mobile kiosks for bill-paying, or to search for information, a nice and quiet alternative to waiting in long, interminable lines. For PFLS, kiosks are not just a product, they are projects based on a well-defined method of navigation, user experience, and deployment
- For more than 20 years, the PFLS project leads have created several dozens of interactive and payment kiosk projects. The PFLS approach and priority is “the proper management of client needs all the way to project launch”!
- PFLS takes the time to listen, understand, and analyze your needs and thoroughly study and enrich your design specifications in order to determine the necessary steps needed to create a suitable, efficient, and profitable kiosk.
- PFLS has the method to find the right balance between your deadlines and the cost needs of your budget, without compromising on quality.
- PFLS is CIR (Crédit Impôt Recherche) certified for the years 2011, 2012, and 2013. With PFLS, you will benefit from the state of the art results born from the efforts of our R&D department.
- So, your kiosk has been delivered and installed? It doesn’t end there! PFLS is always available to answer your questions and to carry out any necessary maintenance, through our Post-sales service program, if necessary.
- PFLS has organized a TMA department that allows it to perform service fulfillment and contractual follow-ups.
- For those launching a kiosk project for the first time, PFLS proposes an approach that it formalizes in two documents:
- • Kiosk projects for Public Services: download the document.
- • Kiosk projects for Private Services: download the document.
- To summarize, PFLS creates a simple, human, friendly, results-oriented experience.
An injection of creativity to inspiring works
Our credo: A pinch of the right ITIL method and a dash of client and collaborator satisfaction
Nothing is better than dispelling customer dissatisfactions to enrich strategy...
The prerequisite: A proper code to deliver sustainable and evolving applications, and to make it through permanent challenges…
Technological bricks in lieu of the CSS3 Transition. Our tools: Symphony...
Achieving a quality client relationship is a truly eternal undertaking… It requires energy, strategy, empathy, humanity, and good judgment. PFLS shares these values with all participants who strive for client satisfaction. PFLS helps to build that client relationship. Available budgets, participant qualification, and the competitive potential of the business – these all lead to possibility.