Websites developed in HTML are good, but web pages with animation are excellent!
- CSS transitions allow you to choose:
- what properties to animate by listing them explicitly
- the start of the animation
- the animation’s duration
- the way the transition executes
Love your CSS3 site: Using CSS3 transitions has become necessary to save time during development and to get good results:
- Increase productivity: Before CSS3, certain functions required weighing down HTML code through classes, but now that CSS3 is more widely used, several of these issues have been resolved.
- Increase maintainability: allows to automatically render certain visual aspects that until now required the use of images.
- Better use of bandwidth: This is the most important and intriguing advantage – thanks to CSS3, code has become more optimized and reduced. Therefore, we can reduce the amount of images loaded, decreasing overall page load times.
- Better use of time: Development time, page load time… Everything has been alleviated with the use of CSS3.
At PFLS, we always strive to use the newest technologies in our web and mobile application development. Concentration on the ergonomic aspect is one of the most basic and important tenants of our development, and that’s where CSS3 transitions come in.